Well, if you own an ATV, this is a must that you will need to look for a battery eventually. Market research will tell you that, there are plenty of options that you can actually go through and choose from.
But, if you think it straight, buying the Best ATV Battery will take some finding and also you will need to know which one to choose rather than choosing a random one.
Normally, your ATV won’t be requiring much power, so your concern is not the power capacity of the battery, rather than that, you will need to think about the vibration and the heat generated by the ATV engine.
If your battery can survive that, it is good enough really. also, according to the size of your ATV, you will need to choose the battery because unless the battery fits properly, it is not going to actually work properly.
The 5 Top-Rated Batteries For Your ATV
- YUASA YTX14-BS Maintenance-Free Battery
- ExpertPower 12V 7 Amp EXP1270 Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery
- Shorai LFX36L3-BS12 Extreme Rate Lithium Iron Powersports Battery
- Big Crank ETX30L Battery
- Odyssey PC545 Powersports Battery
#1. YUASA YTX14-BS Maintenance-Free Battery
- This battery is well known for the power, less discharge capability, and longer lifetime compared to the other batteries.
- The design of the battery is such that no fluid can actually come out of it. Also, it can go through any kind of vibration and pressure and it won’t leak at all.
- The acid inside is absorbed in the AGM separators and the special plates.
- Dimension: 6” X 3 7/16” X 5 3/4”
- Comes with the 1-year warranty
- The batteries won’t be charged when you buy them, you will need to charge them before you use them.
- The acid pack is included in the package.
- If you have used the acid, then you cannot return the battery anymore.
- The battery does not leak at all no matter what is the angle of the battery is.
- It has passed the vibration and shock test
- The discharge rate is really low
- No gas discharges at all while you are charging the battery.
- Don’t have to think about the maintenance at all. Once the battery is ready to use you just need to charge it and nothing more than that.
- There is no chance of dry corrosion, as the electrolytes are well distributed.
#2. ExpertPower 12V 7 Amp EXP1270 Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery
- These are lead-acid batteries but they are highly trusted and safe batteries.
- Terminal style: F1
- Voltage: 12 V and 7 Amp power supply.
- Containers totally sealed for safety.
- The battery case is highly impacted resistant and the material used is ABS plastic which is non-conductive too. The battery is strongly resistant to any kind of vibration, shock, or chemical reaction. It can even protect your bike from heat.
- The Acid of the battery is absorbed in the special plates and that gives the battery a special edge over the other batteries. The design is spill-proof and you can use the battery in any condition and on any vehicle without any kind of trouble at all.
- You can use it easily and you do not need to waste time on maintenance. This battery even though it is a lead-acid one, gives the performance of a lithium-ion battery for sure.
- The battery life is unusually long
- Very easy to use
- No need to maintain at all
- The battery is resistant to heat, shock, and vibration.
- You do not need to change the acid every now and then
- No leak design is the best highlight of this battery
- You get more than what you pay for
#3. Shorai LFX36L3-BS12 Extreme Rate Lithium Iron Powersports Battery
- The battery can hold its charge for a long year and you do not even need to maintain it.
- The weight is not much and it is almost 1/5th in weight compared to any lead-acid battery
- It can last quite long compared to the lead-acid batteries
- It can really replace your OEM batteries.
- The battery case is made of Carbon Fiber
- The recharging is very fast and does not discharge that quickly
- No gas leak during charging and no lead or acid will come out of the package
- The battery is really eco-friendly
- ProsLonger battery life.
- The battery case is heat resistant and vibration resistant
- There is no such negative point pointed out yet by the users who have bought this and have used this.
#4. Big Crank ETX30L Battery
- Eco-friendly and you can recycle them completely
- The battery power is good: 12V and 30 AH