The Motorcycle Safer Scholarship
How to Ride Motorcycle Safely on the Road
Every Year Thegearoutdoor.com offers $1,000 Scholarship to the U.S. College Students. This program is for the students we want them to write or create a video essay that intricates on “How to Ride Motorcycle Safely on the Road.” The students at post-graduation, under graduation, and high-school senior level are eligible to apply for the Scholarship Program.
The Motercyclesafer.com Main Aim To Achieve Three Objectives:
- To provide financial help to a college student.
- To bring the Awareness among young adults on how to be safe on the road while riding a motorcycle.
- Inspire Students to ride a motorcycle safely on the road.
How to Enter:
- Record a minimum two-minute video explaining how to be safe on the road while riding a motorcycle and how to save your life. All Applicants must use plain English, and foreign languages get rejected right away and speak honestly.
- Publish the Video to your Social media network or YouTube Channel.
- Title the video How to ride a motorcycle safely on the road and add this link in the description.
- Share your video on your Facebook and our Facebook page.
- You can as well submit the essay explaining how to ride motorcycle safely on the road.
Note:One applicant per entry and the entries will be reviewed on the following standards, including writing quality, creativity, style, and the applicant’s credible opinion. For instance reviews: How to Choose Best Motorcycle Helmet, Best Motorcycle Helmet Brands, Best Modular Motorcycle Helmets or Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet ….
The last date for submission of the article is 30th of August 2017. We will select one winner from the applicants. We will select the winning article and announce the winner on the 10th of September 2017. Winning student can look forward to receiving the award that can reach him/her by the 15th of September 2017. We run this scholarship only once in a year.
All students, you can email us the article or link video at firstname.lastname@example.org, and remember, hard copy or paper submissions are valid.
Note: Each year we give a different topic for the participants to write on. This program is to enlighten the youth to proceed in the right direction and help them finish their schooling with less anxiety. We wish success to all applicants, and we look forward to your article submission.
- College, High School, and University Students.
- Students who are studying currently in any department. No Specific requirements needed.